East Hill Public Consultation
Outline development proposals are being prepared for Land at East Hill, Chatham.
The proposals include residential development, in addition to a primary school, community centre, open space and associated road infrastructure.
To view these outline development proposals, the public were invited to a consultation event held at the Lordswood Leisure Centre on the 8th November 2018 between 1pm – 8pm, where members of the consultancy team were in attendance to respond to any queries and record any feedback received.
For those who were unable to attend the event, or wish to view the emerging proposals again, the consultation material is now available to view by clicking on each of the links below within the ‘Plans & Documents’ tab.
The feedback form provided at the consultation event has also been digitised to allow further comments to be made. Simply click the ‘Feedback’ tab below.
Final comments on the proposals must be made by the 23rd November 2018.
- East Hill Masterplan – 1. Planning Context
- East Hill Masterplan – 2. Landscape
- East Hill Masterplan – 3. Landscape Visual Assessment
- East Hill Masterplan – 4. Transport / Connections
- East Hill Masterplan – 5. Understanding the constraints
- East Hill Masterplan – 6. History
- East Hill Masterplan – 7. Illustrative Layout
Following the consultation event, the deadline for final comments to be submitted on the proposals has been extended until the 23rd November 2018